- This book gives plenty of examples of investment mistakes, and analyses them from a Behavioural Finance perspective. Behavioural Finance is the study of the influence of psychology on the behaviour of investors and their subsequent effect on markets. It combines the discipline of psychology and economics to explain why and how people make irrational or illogical decisions when they make investment decisions. While Fear and Greed targets intermediate investors and professionals, beginners will benefit from this book tremendously through interesting examples and researchers’ experiments.
You’ll learn how to:
- Master finance terminology and concepts
- Understand various mental biases in human
- Overcome your emotions while trading
- Invest like the investment gurus
- Think like the professional trader
- Profit in equity markets consistently